Here is another simple meal that was very tasty and filling, I used ginger and tarragon in it, which are both good for a histamine and mast cell condition as they are both mast cell stabilisers and natural antihistamines. They also worked well with the other ingredients and gave it lots of flavour.
- 1 chicken thigh chopped
- 1 white onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic put through a squeezer
- 1 sweet potato peeled and diced
- nice chunk of butternut squash diced
- half a carrot diced
- 1/4 courgette diced
- half a handful of tarragon roughly chopped
- chunk of fresh ginger chopped
- rock salt
- coconut oil (odourless)
- 1 courgette put through a spiralizer
Heat up the coconut oil in a pan, then add in the onions garlic, chicken, ginger, tarragon and salt and fry for a few minutes until the flavours start to come through and the chicken is sealed. Then add in the sweet potato, butternut squash, carrot and courgette, then cover with about a cup of water, let it come to a boil, then let simmer for around 40 minutes. For the courgette pasta, heat up the coconut oil in a frying pan, add in the pasta and fry for a few minutes, then it’s ready to serve with the sauce.