Here is a quick noodle stir fry I clamped together to feed my hungry munch palace. I used very few ingredients, but the flavours seemed to work really well together and it came out really yummy, with the added sprinkling of pomegranate seeds to give it a fresh and summery edge.
- 1 Organic chicken beast sliced in half and flattened
- 1 red onion chopped finely
- nice bunch of parsley chopped finely
- handful of black kale chopped finely
- 1 spiralized courgette (zucchini)
- sprinkling of pomegranate seeds
- Half tablespoon coconut oil (odourless)
- Sprinkling of olive oil
- Rock salt
Heat up the coconut oil in a stainless steel frying pan, then add the onion and fry until it starts to caramelise, then add in the chicken pieces, parsley, kale and salt and cook for about 20 minutes until cooked through. Then add the noodles and cook for around a minute, stirring as you go, and it’s ready to chomp.